Header

Header
Shade Bio

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nine Weird Things

Hello my lovely Otherbeasts! I found this on an old blog and decided to share it with you! 

9 Wierd Things/Habits About Me
Game time!!!  Each player of this game starts with the title, "Nine Weird Things/Habits About Me." People who read it need to write a blog of their own 8 weird things/habits, as well as state the rule clearly.

1. I like orange juice but not oranges.
2. I'm obsessed with crystals, rocks, gems, and stones.             
3. My jaw, shoulders and hips are double jointed.
4. I'm deathly afraid of monkeys, mirrors, puppets, and dolls.
5. My heritage is Aztecan.
6. I can wiggle my ears.
7. I hear what horses think and feel.
8. I eat Milkbones.
9. I hear frequencies inaudible to others.

Until Next Time,
<3 Shade

No comments:

Post a Comment